Scientist, in vivo pharmacology
Description: QLB Bio is seeking a highly motivated in vivo pharmacology scientist with expertise in the area of immune oncology. He/she will play a key role in the development of models of cancer and evaluating new drug candidates. The successful candidate will be an energetic self-starter, adept at multi-tasking, with critical problem-solving abilities.
- Design and execution of in vivo studies, standardization of in vivo models, and development and characterization of new models to support project advancement as necessary.
- Establish complex PK/PD/efficacy models and design for the molecular target of interest.
- Design and execution of in vivo toxicology studies.
- Documentation, analysis and interpretation of experiments for the evaluation of pre-clinical candidates as potential therapeutic agents.
- Written and verbal presentation of results within a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- PhD or MS is required in immunology, oncology, pharmacology or related life sciences.
- At least 3 years’ industry experience or equivalent in academia in pharmacology.
- Industry experience with in vivo models selection and evaluation, standardization of models, design of PK/PD studies, hands-on expertise in orthotopic models is a plus.
- Strong animal handling skills and hands-on in vivo pharmacology skills, including cell line work, preparation of test compounds, dosing, blood and tissue collection for PK and PD biomarker analysis.
- Experience in designing, implementing, and analyzing preclincical toxicology studies.
- Experience in histology and immunohistochemistry.
- Works well both independently and as part of multiple collaborative teams.
- Be highly accountable.
We offer competitive compensation package, for additional information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org