Sr. Scientist/Principle Scientist, Bioanalytics and Biophysics
- Build and lead the QC team for biologics discovery and development, including bioanalytics and biophysics.
- Responsible for quality control of a variety of biologics products (therapeutic antibodies, ADC, Fc-fusion proteins, bispecific etc). Able to identify and resolve the key technical issues.
- Support the Biologics project submissions, ensure the compliance with the regulatory requirements.
- Skilled at the risk and project management.
PhD is required in Biophysics, Analytics, Protein Chemistry, Biology or other related fields.
- More than 5 years’ experience in Bioanalytics, Biophysics, and Quality Control.
- Led a variety of biologics projects from discovery to IND submissions.
- Strong expertise in biologics quality control, new drug submissions and relevant regulations.
- Solid background in biologics biophysical and bioanalytical analysis, including LC-MS, HPLC, Biacore, KinExA, iCE, DSC, DLS, cGE, AC-SINS, forced aggregation, viscosity etc.
- Able to develop platform biophysical and bioanalytical methods to resolve sophisticated issues.
- Managerial and leadership experience in building and developing biologics QC team. Capable to provide coaching and mentorship.
- Highly accountable.
We offer competitive compensation package, for additional information, please contact: email@example.com